BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Practical

cut my school 2day
juz for me to suffer for car practical
1st of all went in the car
started the engine
bt wad'ya know
the car went *poof*
dead, i was lyk wert the??!!
ltr on i stil continue being played by tat car
n now i know why
all my frens said tat goin up the slope
is HARD, seriously it is
plus a non-aircon car?
it juz make thgs worst
can u imagine?
sittin in ther lyk a half bbq
for lyk nearly 3 hr
sweatin lyk mad, stunk my whole body
sleepy bcuz of the hawt weather
talk bout the agony, shesh
btw 2moro is clhs f5 most wonderful day
EXAMINATION DAY!!
until 23rd may... then HOLIDAYS!!
goin to start a book massacre after that XD
no worries u environmentalist(s)
i aint gonna burn it
im gonna RECYCLE them
tink bout the doug im gonna hv for tat
bwahahaha

note for CAT (again): stop actin lyk a smart ass
u dint find my blog ur own
u found me thru jia wei's XD XD

my apologies, i almost forgot
HAPPY BUHDAY for
JAYSEN & SU-YI!!
well jaysen, u'r the best snail i ever met
su-yi, hmmm well u'r getting old, GRANNY =p

2 comments:

.kitty said...

OO so you went for car practical..
lol.. i forgot d..

today jaysen bday??
didnt know xDD

and i'm a smart cat,
unlike penguins..
;Pp

Anonymous said...

aiya,car practical nia ma,let the car crash la,its not ur car anyway.