BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Another Sunday

as all of u can see
tis is the 1st blog i ever wrote
hmmm
today is rather an interesting day
i msg HER lyk always
for my own suprise
she told me loads of thgs (again, lol)
vr unexpected bt not freaking out
went for movies with my pals in church
IRON MAN, tis is one nice movie
came home after that
writing tis blog
wait a min, am i missing somethg?
OWH YEA! im asking ppl how to blog?
silly huh? well im not a smart ass
i'll ask when im needed to
instead of trying to act smart =X
no heart feelings for anyone x]

hmm i tink i shud take a bath
n get back to my studies
exams is lyk 3 days ahead
n i did ntg
seriously, NOTHING

note: i might not update my blog bt i might b
juz depends on whether my comp is giving me prob or not
went a ltl crazy ever since my comp got itself some viruses

0 comments: