BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

crazy me?

went to school as usual
avoidin prefects lyk a mad man
due to my long hair
bt silly me, all prefects r in their prefect room
makin all my efforts are ntg bt a waste
talking bout efforts
i was looking forward for my bio teacher
to come in n giv us TIPS
so unfortunate, he DIN COME
omg the frustration!!
bt its not his fault
im the foolish one
to wait for such cheap way to get good results
tho i stil cheat in many ways...
well wertever, look at me
look at me, look at me in the EYES n tel me
do i look lyk i even care? do i? DO I?
LOL well okay, i do... a ltl
hehes *blushes*
werts with u ther laufin?
nvr saw a boy blushes? r u retarded?
OOPS!! tat slip rite out of my mouth
apologies, no heart feelings for anyone alrite?

hey CAT if u ever reli found out my post urself
congrates!! u'r rather smart, FOR A CAT, bwahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah so fast second post d ar..
hey eric..i have linked u lo
hmm..i tell u wat cat cant find out ur blog by his own..
he can look for u blog address at my blog there..haha
ur hair is so long till can cover ur eye and upper part of ur face..lols
geng!!

.kitty said...

buahahaha!!

cats are smart!!
unlike penguins..

bwahahahaha.. xDD