BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lethargic Day

woke up at 11
took my breakfast, bath n everythg
walk to my frens hse
which is vr far from mine
took bout 30min to get ther
after tat we head for queens
3 guys goin to queens
rather gay huh? dun care anyway
watched a cantonese comedy movie
My Wife Is a Gambling Maestro
a movie for a laugh
head home, changed my cloth
n again, another bball evening
sprained another two fingers again
pain bt yet a fun sport LoL
well, u shud know wert i did later on
see that guy over ther? *pointing*
he just called me a pest for asking u to guess
shesh... well i'll list out anyway
too much time wher i duno wher to spend
same old thg actually, except for some part
went to tesco extra to get somethg
my best fren, fatty huat bought two bottles of wine
duno it'll nice or not
will tel ya around 3 days later =D
took a bath after taking my dinner
tats it i tink
one whole day of lethargy
bt yet again i cant forget....

0 comments: