BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Day Full With Crap

woke up freaking early
6.30am... then went to my mum office
with another two fren of mine
shyong pin n seng huat
after tat had a nice breakfast
omellete, egg-fry-bread n wanton mee
owh yea, ate tat all up only by me ME ME!!
went to sku to prepare thgs
later on in the afternoon
ask my mum to fetch me to praigin
to send a 'dead' laptop for 'check up'
practically its a goner
someone has to prepare for some explaination
after tat, me n seng huat head for the arcade
i danced the para-para machine
four rounds... now im having a near-broken arm
hmmm... owh yea, worst part
went on a bus, damn tat driver
went up at 3.50pm
how dare tat he started driving at 4.30pm!!
im late for my driving lesson!!
got home at 5.10pm, bt it started at 5pm!!
i know ppl, im dead late
n with the help of my stomachache
i got to the driving sku at 5.30pm
wert a misfortune.... came bek home n 7pm
owh, did i mention tat i dint take my lunch?
im starving... gobbled up my dinner lyk ther r no tomoro
took a bath n check out my fs
great news!! her hp is spoilt...
all of a sudden, i was stunned
haih... duno when can it b fixed
one crappy day...

0 comments: