BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Life in School

first period was a frustration
the CHEAM, wert a useless n pathetic teacher
taught us a whole period of bullshits n nag us lyk hell
damn.... i wonder how she stil holds her job
too lazy to mention bout the 2nd & 3rd period
so i'll skip to the 4th & 5th period
wher a few ppl in my class was eating while teacher is in front
teaching us XD owh well lyk hell we care
now let the picture do some talking

it may not look lyk it but its roti canai XD


tis is the curry (looks rather disgusting)

fsh tat whole thg within 30 minutes if my memory doesnt fail me
was trying to drag as long as possible xP
and again, im too lazy to mention the other next 3 periods
last two periods EST owh yeah
3 guys running around chasing each other
2 guys were acting funny of the other one
one of them was teasing tat poor fren of mine while singing
O JULIET~~ =.= bt it was extremely funny tho
sadly i forgot to record the whole scene (my bad)
was laughing too hard *ther goes the bell*
time flies, now for tuition {haih~}
continue waiting in my sku n had my lunch too while waiting
2.45pm my mum came n fetch me n vince to tuition
curse tat guard for closing C gate tat freaking early
ended up both of us having to walk until we reach A gate [grrrr...]

it may look cozzy, bt if u were in my shoes tat time
all u can say is HAWT

(to be continue...)

0 comments: