BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Im hurt, tats marvelous

let me start off on thursday
okay guys? cause one interesting thg happened
early in the morning too
some ants went crazy n colonize my sku shoe
i nearly hv to go to sku bare foot
luckily my mum told me to slam the shoe
toward the floor to force them out

owh well, lets skip it off till fri shall we?
went for tuition after sku
1st time driving with me n only me in the car
nice, no more parents nagging me on how to drive *weee*
*phew* lap the car all the way
after the tuition, i fetch my fren to play bball
bball... the main source of the wound, LOOK DOWN


look at tat! nice bt not reli bloody XD

got the cut because the ball knocked on my glasses
wher my glasses cut me
im already ugly enuf n yet such thg happen
gosh...i tink i'll b using plaster for a week
bt stil... i dun giv a damn man
im stil gonna play bball nex week XD
bwahahaha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u still very man with tat little scarch la,but man ur scream like megaphone!!