BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Basketball Time!

one of the kids at the bball court
was taking some video clip of me n my frens playing bball during fri
let me list down some names 1st
jaysen, me, vincent, seng huat, benny, uhm....
sory guys, i've forgot the rest of the names!!
MILLION APOLOGIZES!!!


my hair is funny... =.=

tis is just the begenning people
the 2nd part is just right up!
btw dun judge our lame skills
we're not professionals
we play for FUN =D


tats our handsome jaysen wearing a whole body of white

as u ppl can see
seng huat threw an over-shot 3 point shoot
for a finale.... owh well, as lame as we can b
we just play as we like, its sports!
wert can u say? XD
btw i spoiledmy power wrist
damn it... gonna sew it back


see tat? its broken...

owh yea, n again
me n my frens (not the same people)
went on n help my teacher to shift their house today (saturday)
vr tiring tho, n yet im stil blogging at 1.45am
i won a bet last time with ruen fei
ending up he had to treat me a MCFLURRY (did i spelt it correctly?)


eh, dun play play man
CHONG RUEN FEI treat me!

0 comments: