BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Updates!

hmmm im blogging lesser n lesser
cuz.... im.... too lazy la
well let me put up some updates 1st
hmmm wher to begin....
okay, my dad plan to switch the name of the car owner
from his name to mine
the procedure is HECTIC man
need car insurance, which i just bought it ytd
then created a public bank account
bout myself another medical insurance
owh yea b4 both of tis matter happened
it also requires my dad to giv the car a check
at some place or some company named puspakom?
duno wert their checking also, look lyk acting mia


their tiny workshop =/

paste tis sticker on the car mirror (dun ask me why)

okay now bout today
today is one FUN DAY!!
went to happy feet, seriously nice man
tho i was laughing lyk a mad person
the other customer was laughing at me
bt so wert? i enjoyed my moment =p
the fish is vr ticklish, bt the big one was scary


tats a lot of fish feeding on my feet lol

p.s. i stil left out a bunch of thgs
bt i'll post it later, too lazy to type anymore

0 comments: