BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Miss Out!

OMG!! i totally miss out somethgs ytd
i forgot tat i went for movies at gurney too
rite after the happy feet treatment =D
me, vince & sen huat watched MEET DAVE
hilarious, n yet touching too
n yes, thru tis movie, we know tat thers no live in mars XD

okay bout today, went seberang perai
for the last procedure of ownership of the car
tis is the 1st time in my life
tat i can experience the government works FAST
at last no more procedure *phew*
my dad took me to carefour, reasons?
i hv no idea myself =/
owh yea, a few movies i recommend
YOU DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN && WALL-E
KUNG FU HIP HOP is not half bad either =D

these are some posters i liked X)
wall-E with rubik's?
dint know he was interested in it too lol

0 comments: