BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

R.I.P my friend

James Wan Kai Khor


i can still remember back while im still active in st john
somehow we were in the same team during the NCO training
nearly fought with each other that time
couldnt really remember the reason why
but somehow after that
we got closer, and u asked me to join LEO club
advices were given a lot by u back then

knowing u were studying in UTAR
i wouldnt say that im happy to see u
but at least im glad to get to see u again
2 years after your high school graduation
funny, hyperactive, ambitious, the usual u
stands out in the crowd, love to socialize
never really change much, at least for me

u made quite a lot of impact for me
i was thinking of how successful u'll be in the future
looking up upon u, but unfortunately
an accident took u away
i still cant believe it
a "monkey boy" like you
how can it be? im shocked
i'll miss u for sure bro
though we aint very close
but i really respect u, a lot

rest in peace, my friend

0 comments: