BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 01, 2008

GRADUATION DAY

31/10/2008 is the day where me and my friends
proudly graduated!!!
well for me, at least i dint wasted my past 5 years
studying in chung ling high
now all the memories are coming back
not that im gonna blog about it
took a few pics in school
but..... it is now in possession of my friend
cause we used his camera.....
owh well, at least i did some self-picturing when i got home


tiny eyes....

acting cool (tho im not)

=O sorry, vaining XD

dont think im wearing that again... cost rm14

aahhh, even HSM3 are talking bout their graduation
although mine dint go as interesting as that
but i still enjoy myself during the nite
we had our class party at FLAME
got lost a little when im going there =p
took a lot of pic, but i dun hv ANY of them right now
so yea, u'll have to wait till then XD

anyway guys, especially from my class 5SC1
i know some of u might hate me, criticize me
even tho i dont even hv a single idea why
but at least we made it thru the year
all the best for SPM, hope that we'll meet again
in future....

0 comments: